Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Batman Begins, Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 7 of 52 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 23-02-2007 06:01
User Avatar Tim Drake
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

ya know I didnt mean for me to actually believe what I brought up and read about Rachel Dawes only having ten min of screen time was true...it just got me thinking `what if?` ya know. And the only logical explanation I can see for that is her getting killed and yet that also being why Nolan sees fit for her to be in the movie still....if anyone else can think of why let me know

"Look, I never wanted this for myself...but I wanted Batman and Robin back together the way they should be. And if Dick won`t become Robin again...Someone else has to!" - Tim Drake, A LONELY PLACE OF DYING Chapter five: Rebirth
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 23-02-2007 16:16
User Avatar rabbiredeye
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

^ I totally agree with your opinion. I think it should definitely be like that, for one, the movie is about "things getting worse before they get better." And also the movie, like BEGINS, is following popular graphic novels, which means there still has to be gangsters along with the 'freaks'. That's why I think Boss Maroni should be in the movie, and maybe have Talia Al Ghul or the Scarecrow again real briefly. After all, at the end of BEGINS Gordon tells Batman that Scarecrow is still roaming the streets of Gotham along with many other Arkham escapees, before telling him about the Joker.
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 23-02-2007 16:29
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Well, we had Falcone, so has for comic Bosses, we have Moroni, Moxon, thorne and then Zucco.

If they use Moroni, then either Two-Face will appear in this one, or Moroni will be Boss in the next one as well. I'd like to see them use Moxon, because he put the hit out on the Waynes.

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-03-2007 11:52
User Avatar Nate
City Hall Board Member

Awards:
None

Batman will get a second costume he will change halfway through the movie.

Source: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31822

You don't get it, boy... this isn't a mudhole... it's an operating table.
(crack!)
And I'm the surgeon.
- Batman - The Dark Knight Returns

patricecartman2k Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-03-2007 14:30
User Avatar kpangilinan
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

I wonder what it'll look like but on the other hand I don't want to see it. I think if I know too much about the movie, I won't be surprised.
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-03-2007 15:30
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

If it's true.. hmm... Joker Acid anyone??

BYTBBeyond beyondgotham@hotmail.com BYTB_Beyond www.batmanytb.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 09-03-2007 16:24
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

It's kind of dissconcerting to here that. I love the Batsuit in the last one; it looked like something you'd actually wear in combat. If they change it to spandex I'm going to beat the brothers Nolan over the head with a tire iron.

I'm guessin the second costume will probably be sort of a wet suit; similiar to what Routh wore in Superman Returns. But it could (Hopefully) be something that I'd like.

Never start with the head; the victim gets all fuzzy!

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 25-03-2007 20:28
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

The Tumbler Returns?

A blog run by the allegid neighbor of "The Dark Knight" Chicago construction crew has posted what apears to be said construction crew next to a Tumbler.

http://desmodus01.livejournal.com/

Well, hopefully I'm not the only one who wanted the Tumbler back... Cause it looks as though it's staying

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 25-03-2007 20:57
User Avatar TheDarkKnight666
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

new suit? sounds sick

deadroses90 Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 25-03-2007 21:11
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

yeah,its probably more light weight and less bulky

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 26-03-2007 15:10
User Avatar The Riddler
Caped Crusader

Awards:
Medal 
Admin

i have no problem with the old suit, my reduce the bulk, it wasnt that bulky anyway

Alfred- Why do we fall Sir?.........So we can
learn to pick ourselves up.

Bruce- You still havent givin up on me.

Alfred- Nevah!
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 26-03-2007 17:14
User Avatar Razhwurz
Caped Crusader

Awards:
None
Admin

The Tumbler Triumphant?

The Blog I previously linked to aparantly took down the image of the Tumbler and all mentions of The Dark Knights construction crew... Almost as though WB didn't want us to see it, right?

A previous post on said Blog mentioned Ten Tumblers... Considering there were only four made for Batman Begins, these aren't leftovers.

Things are getting juicy, eh?

R.I.P. Heath
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 26-03-2007 17:56
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Good thing I saved it when I did then..LOL.

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 26-03-2007 18:04
User Avatar Tim Drake
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

What interests me more about the suit changes is that i read its supposed to be a certain major plotpoint as to how and why this happens...I`m pretty sure they wont disappoint us however I just hope the current cowl stays the same...I just loved how the ears were short or at least not rediculously long as we`ve seen in past movies (make em even shorter lol) and the way it makes the neck all huge and stuff...very intimidating and almost unsurprising that it could scare anybody. Not to mention the thing was basically like a helmet and not just a mask

"Look, I never wanted this for myself...but I wanted Batman and Robin back together the way they should be. And if Dick won`t become Robin again...Someone else has to!" - Tim Drake, A LONELY PLACE OF DYING Chapter five: Rebirth
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-03-2007 17:13
User Avatar Tim Drake
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

im tellin yaz...watch Suspect Zero and you`ll def realize Aaron is a great choice for the role

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 30-03-2007 18:16
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

watch the black dahlia

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 16-04-2007 07:22
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I updated the news page with the surrent news from SHH..

On a side note.. anyone wanting to help keep the news page current with up-to-date TDK news.. PM me and we'll get it worked out!

http://www.batmanytb.com/advanced_news/ans.php?readmore=237

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 16-04-2007 17:08
User Avatar Tim Drake
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I`m very happy with the joker appearance update! And they can scar him as much as they want just as long as it wasnt going to be that cut smile idea lol. As far as the stuntman being one of Jokers "clown goons"...I`m guessing the joker has a gang himself or maybe its just one or two guys that help him out with the robberies? Personalyl I`d prefer it if he was less of a guy who had a lot of goons to back him up just lyk in Batman89. Joker3

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 18-04-2007 02:41
User Avatar Chris
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

I have been redoing the Photo ablums and decided to set up the entire "TDK" album, mainly so it would be in order (mostly Behind the scenes stuff)

Anyway.. I've started a Set & Production album which is home to any and all pics relating the making of The Dark Knight.

http://www.batmanytb.com/photogallery.php?album_id=83

I also have an album for Fan Art for TDK.. if you want to submit anything... http://www.batmanytb.com/submit.php?stype=p

Look for a direct link on the main page soon! BatSymbol2

RE: Current "Dark Knight" News & Updates - Posted on 20-04-2007 00:02
User Avatar Nate
City Hall Board Member

Awards:
None

First Look at The Joker from The Dark Knight...Kinda.

Here are some photos of Heath Ledger in prolly half done Joker makeup and head busts of the Joker makeup itself. Not clear but close:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5530

You don't get it, boy... this isn't a mudhole... it's an operating table.
(crack!)
And I'm the surgeon.
- Batman - The Dark Knight Returns

Edited by Nate on 20-04-2007 00:03
patricecartman2k Send Private Message
Page 7 of 52 << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.