Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more!

Bookmark and Share

Navigation

Home
Main Menu
Action Figures & Dolls

Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM THEATER | Past Batman Movies

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 01-02-2006 15:56
User Avatar TheDarkKnight666
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

kuba777 wrote:I like the concept of the suit being Kevlar and all that, but it still looks too cumbersome to me. The fighting scenes were cool in BB, but you can tell that they made them very jumpy to avoid seeing it too well.. I mean it does the trick, but compared to the fight scene in Dead End they don't really match up in my mind.

actually the fight scenes in BB were done that way to imply a sense of mystery to batman. if you've seen the extra features on batman begins dvd you'll see that they were full fight scenes but then nolan decided to cut them down so it seems more mysterious. if you had seen the bb fight scenes in full i bet you wouldnt say dead end's fights are betterwink

deadroses90 Send Private Message
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 01-02-2006 16:07
User Avatar batboy99
W. Tech. Manager

Awards:
None

dead end is only a fan film,for a fan film it is flawless

Batman YTB is the best site on the net!
batboy_1999@hotmail.com Send Private Message
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 01-02-2006 17:22
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

is there any place i can get the whole worlds finest?

RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 01-02-2006 23:22
User Avatar kuba777
Gotham’s Newest Citizen

Awards:
None

Caleson:

Hm. I can't seem to find a Sandy Collora eBay seller. I would like to get this on DVD, and I'm seeing a couple auctions here and there for it.

I am not sure but "reacher23" might be your best bet... The ones with other fan films like "Death of Batman", "Batman Beyond Year One", "Nightwing" or "Greyson" are ussuall low quality (But a nice collectable/fun to see).

I would go with what only has Sandy Collora's two films on it..
I havn't seen the original cover anywhere in a while, but it may have been changed to this one in the last 3 years.. I am not sure of his username now either.. It ain't like I know Sandy or nuthin... LOL:bigrazz:

I know that he's ripped, I've seen pics of him without the top on and its quite clear that he has quite a prominent form, but it doesn't show through the spandex suit. It ends up just making him look fat. Even in your avatar his chest looks like a pot belly.

And by the way, I have been in real life fights, and there was no spitting!

Whatever..

I've wrestled, Boxed, Kick Boxed and played High School (Div 1) & College (Div 1) Football.. Lots of spitting.. I got smacked pretty good in some bar fights too and had lots of my own blood in my mouth and I spit then too..

Bartram was also a bouncer.. He added alot of personality to Batman that way!!
I am new on this forum, but I am pretty sure if this becomes a peeing contest between you and I, it would not be good to do it here.. This is a Dead End thread.. If you don't like Dead End,, than you are in the wrong place.. I am sure there is a Supeman forum somewhere for you.. If you want to argue with me, than send me a PM..

Peace..

Darknight666:

actually the fight scenes in BB were done that way to imply a sense of mystery to batman. if you've seen the extra features on batman begins dvd you'll see that they were full fight scenes but then nolan decided to cut them down so it seems more mysterious. if you had seen the bb fight scenes in full i bet you wouldnt say dead end's fights are better

Warriors come out & play!! NICE!!

Please don't get me wrong.. BB fight scenes were great.. But fight scenes are NOT exactly Nolans calling card.. Sandy Collora (suposedly) advised Nolan on some things on BB. I am not saying BB fight scenes weren't cool.. I did see the features, I know what you mean, but it is clear that they did "shag the dog" a bit with the camera work to doctor up where there were rough parts.. That is the beauty of a great director, making a weak part look strong and making it look on purpose..

I DO love BB!! remeber,, I do love it!! But the truth is the suite was cumbersome.. It may have even been more so than the Batman & Robin suite... I am just tired of "Rubber Batman suites" but BB is AWSOME.. The Best Full Length Bat-Film EVER!!

But Pound for Pound!!! Dead End Rulze!!!!!:yes::yes:

Worlds Finest is also on DVD w/Dead End..
E-bay, Comic Con, ect...

Keep Your Armor On!

~Bro. Kuba
Edited by kuba777 on 02-02-2006 04:45
http://www.integrity.com/homes/templefire/batpage.htm Send Private Message
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 02-02-2006 16:52
W. Indust. Employee

Awards:
None

you like the warriors too? thats one of my favorite movies of all time. but thanks for the help with worlds finest

RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 06-02-2006 16:56
User Avatar crisis
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

kuba777 wrote:

Caleson:

Hm. I can't seem to find a Sandy Collora eBay seller. I would like to get this on DVD, and I'm seeing a couple auctions here and there for it.

I am not sure but "reacher23" might be your best bet... The ones with other fan films like "Death of Batman", "Batman Beyond Year One", "Nightwing" or "Greyson" are ussuall low quality (But a nice collectable/fun to see).

I would go with what only has Sandy Collora's two films on it..
I havn't seen the original cover anywhere in a while, but it may have been changed to this one in the last 3 years.. I am not sure of his username now either.. It ain't like I know Sandy or nuthin... LOL:bigrazz:

I know that he's ripped, I've seen pics of him without the top on and its quite clear that he has quite a prominent form, but it doesn't show through the spandex suit. It ends up just making him look fat. Even in your avatar his chest looks like a pot belly.

And by the way, I have been in real life fights, and there was no spitting!

Whatever..

I've wrestled, Boxed, Kick Boxed and played High School (Div 1) & College (Div 1) Football.. Lots of spitting.. I got smacked pretty good in some bar fights too and had lots of my own blood in my mouth and I spit then too..

Bartram was also a bouncer.. He added alot of personality to Batman that way!!
I am new on this forum, but I am pretty sure if this becomes a peeing contest between you and I, it would not be good to do it here.. This is a Dead End thread.. If you don't like Dead End,, than you are in the wrong place.. I am sure there is a Supeman forum somewhere for you.. If you want to argue with me, than send me a PM..

Peace..

Darknight666:

actually the fight scenes in BB were done that way to imply a sense of mystery to batman. if you've seen the extra features on batman begins dvd you'll see that they were full fight scenes but then nolan decided to cut them down so it seems more mysterious. if you had seen the bb fight scenes in full i bet you wouldnt say dead end's fights are better

Warriors come out & play!! NICE!!

Please don't get me wrong.. BB fight scenes were great.. But fight scenes are NOT exactly Nolans calling card.. Sandy Collora (suposedly) advised Nolan on some things on BB. I am not saying BB fight scenes weren't cool.. I did see the features, I know what you mean, but it is clear that they did "shag the dog" a bit with the camera work to doctor up where there were rough parts.. That is the beauty of a great director, making a weak part look strong and making it look on purpose..

I DO love BB!! remeber,, I do love it!! But the truth is the suite was cumbersome.. It may have even been more so than the Batman & Robin suite... I am just tired of "Rubber Batman suites" but BB is AWSOME.. The Best Full Length Bat-Film EVER!!

But Pound for Pound!!! Dead End Rulze!!!!!:yes::yes:

Worlds Finest is also on DVD w/Dead End..
E-bay, Comic Con, ect...

i agree with gothamite. i'm a wrestler and there is no spitting.

What?
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 06-02-2006 21:47
User Avatar Phil
Vigilante

Awards:
Medal 

well if u dont spit, then wud u just swallow ur own blood? that wud be nasty, lol.

but anyways. dead end was cool. clark bartram sounded like adam west with a raspy voice (kool). except when he was fighting, he sounded like a screaming retard. lol. aw man...i remember watching it and thinking to my self...wudnt batman just be silent in a fight? i cant imagine him like...yelling; unless hes interrogating someone.

http://batmanytb.com/pictures/thumbnails.php?album=4
Ph1L Cho Send Private Message
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 13-02-2006 09:56
User Avatar shadowbat69
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

I still dont see what the big deal is with this fan film. I watched it when it was first released afew years back, i thought the dark look was cool, and it was interesting to see the Adam West suit in action again.wink The big buzz about the film was that it was such a departure from what Hollywood had done with the character in the last 2 films, it gave the suits an good idea as to what fans wanted. Something dark. As far as Bartram, god, he was aweful. If he didnt speak it would have been better. There is no way he would ever be cast by a studio in a major motion picture as a lead. About the costume, it was a Batman costume. Seen a ton like it, it was nothing new, except this time it was in a fan film. However the contacts where stupid. They looked stupid and served no purpose. It wasnt frightening, it made you want to say "hey, Bats, whats wrong with your eyes?".

"Pound for pound" is this the best Batman live action film ever? Um. No. It is a decent fan film tho, and thats about it. And the only reason it is, is becuase he had some backing to showcase what he can do, which is the main reason he did Dead End. To try to get a job.
RE: Batman "Dead End" - Best Batman Movie Ever!! - Posted on 13-02-2006 10:49
User Avatar Gothamite
Blue Collared Worker

Awards:
None

Totally agree. The acting sucked but visually it was quite good.

In the shadows I saw my destiny...
I would seek justice...
I would have my revenge...
gothamite27@hotmail.com Send Private Message
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.