Login

User Name

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

View Thread
Batman YTB - Fansite For Batman Comics, Toys, Figures, News and more! | GOTHAM CITY HALL | Batmobile History Updates & News

Print Thread Rate Thread Change to old view

Some Upcoming The Batman Hot Wheels Toys. - Posted on 17-01-2007 23:55
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Recently posted a message regarding some upcoming 2007 The Batman Hot Wheels 1:64 scale toys in the Batman Toys, Collectibles, & Merchandise section:

http://www.batmanytb.com/forum/viewthread.php?forum_id=20&thread_id=2015

There's also a link to where I got my info. Thought it might interest some of you guys, as well, spencer1984 can consider using some of this info to update his Batmobile History site.
RE: Some Upcoming The Batman Hot Wheels Toys. - Posted on 18-01-2007 09:56
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Yep, we have a thread on the new animated Batmobile here. I've been posting the new finds here before they go up on the site, but yes - the animated section of the Batmobile History will be updated shortly. Thanks!

The complete history of the Batmobile: BatmobileHistory.com
Scale models of Batmobiles & more: spencer1984.com
http://www.batmobilehistory.com Send Private Message
RE: Some Upcoming The Batman Hot Wheels Toys. - Posted on 23-01-2007 00:49
User Avatar A_Spidey_Fan
Gotham Civilian

Awards:
None

Just added another post(Posted on 22-01-2007 23:39), stating what I saw at a Canadian Wal-mart and Toys R Us, as well as about 2 new Batman/DC Superheroes Hot Wheels 1:64 theme playsets and vehicles(Though I should note that the DC Superheroes playset just features 2 cycles, not a Batmoible. The other is a Batman theme and it will feature a Batmobile or a Batman theme car).

Hey spencer1984, I managed to get the Hot Wheels black and gold Batmobile based on Mattel's 6" Batman comic book Batmoible. I still have it in package. Do you want me to scan it and send you the picture of it in package or not? Just wondering, incase you want to add a picture of this verison of this Batmobile in package. Keep in mind that it's not to replace the picture you already have at your site about this car, just an added picture that may be helpful to your site. As well, if this site doesn't have a picture of this Batmobile in packaging, I send them 1 too.
RE: Some Upcoming The Batman Hot Wheels Toys. - Posted on 23-01-2007 15:21
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

That's probably one of their best color combos on that car, nice find! Thanks for the offer! I actually have that one in both its K-Mart and its regular packaging (totally by accident), so I'm covered with it.

If you happen to get the Batman Blaster set and can get a good shot of the car in it, feel free to send it my way. I have one photo that I plan to post to the site, but it's more for the sake of filler until I can pick one up myself.

RE: Some Upcoming The Batman Hot Wheels Toys. - Posted on 24-01-2007 10:39
User Avatar spencer1984
Dark Knight

Awards:
Medal 
Webmaster

Since we have a longer thread already talking about these cars here, let's move the discussion there. If you (or anyone) have any photos they'd like to submit, you can send me an e-mail with them.

Jump to Forum:
Ratings
Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.

About BatmanYTB | Credits & Thanks!

BATMAN: Yesterday, Today, & Beyond, all of it's sub-sites, or hosted sites are in no way associated, or affiliated with DC Comics, Time Warner or any of it's divisions.

Items cataloged in merchandise sections are not for sale. The downloading of video game ROMs is for backup and testing purposes only. If you do not own the actual game, the ROM is to be deleted from your hard drive within 24 hours.

Any money that may be made from Amazon Associates, advertisements, or affiliate programs will be contributed to the maintaining of this website, to provide the fans with the best that we can offer.